Increase transparency of your background image
Step 1: Click on the Create button
- Go to the Create button and choose any of the WoFox's editor. Here we have chosen the Graphic Design.
Step 2: Select the category of a post
- The category window appears, from which you can choose any of the categories.
- Here we have selected the Instagram Post category.
- You will be taken to the respective editor.
Step 3: Select the Image option
Click on the Image option below the Background category.
Step 4: Select Upload
The Media Library window appears, click on the Upload option.
Step 5: Select the Insert option
Select the image you want to set as a background and click on the Insert option.
Step 6: Add the text
The selected image will be displayed on the editor. Now add the required text and graphics using the Graphics, Text, and Tools options in the left-side panel.
Step 7: Select Background
Select the Background category from the right-side panel.
Step 8: Change the Opacity
In the properties option, control the Opacity of the background image as per your need.
- Here we have reduced the opacity to 59.
- The image becomes more transparent as you decrease the value of its opacity.
With this technique, you can also be creative with your GIFs. Check how you can create a GIF with increasing opacity.