Create a GIF with increasing opacity
You can easily create an animated GIF with increasing Opacity with the Animated GIF maker. Here is how you can do it.
Step 1: Create a GIF by changing the Opacity.
You can also create a GIF in WoFox by changing the opacity of the background.
- Go to the Create button and choose the GIF Templates option.
Step 2: Select the category of a post
- The category window appears, from which you can choose any of the categories.
- Here we have selected the Instagram Post category.
- You will be taken to the respective editor.
Step 3: Select the Image option
Click on the Image option below the Background category.
Step 4: Select Upload
The Media Library window appears, click on the Upload option.
Step 5: Select the Insert option
Select the image you want to set as a background and click on the Insert option.
Step 6: Add the text
The selected image will be displayed on the editor. Now add the required text using the options in the left-side panel.
Step 7: Click on Clone option
Use the Clone option and copy the exact image and content to the next few slides.
Step 8: Control the Opacity
Decrease or increase the opacity of the background image of each slide.
- Here the opacity of the background image of slide 1 is reduced to 20.
- Continue the process for each slide.
- Once the opacity of each slide is adjusted you will get an attractive GIF like the following one.